THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My funny day

It's was cute Austin told me he need to pee and he always says he's a winner and I'm a loser because he beet me to the bathroom. So today I told him I'm always a winner because I have him as my son and he blushed. He was like ah momma I love you. I thought it was too cute. Austin was funny this morning we over slept so we had to run out the house to get him to school on time. Austin was upset cause he couldn't ride the bus. I actually got up just before the bus driver honked the horn. Bryan was funny he was like can you call work and cover for me. I looked at him weird because at Azteca as long as you do your eight hours they don't care what time you come in. They know Bryan stays late because he doesn't like to leave anything for the next day not even new downloads. Bryan didn't get home till after nine pm last night. This has just been a funny day to me.

0 comments: