THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Day

I can tell this is going to be a fun day. My mom called me at four am witch is six am her time. I have not been able to fall back to sleep. Bryan's parents fly in tonight at eight thirty and Austin wake up a six thirty and is telling me he can't go to school because he has a cough. It's his sinuses there's not much I can do the weed pollen is very high and that is what is messing with him. Right now he is laying in my bed watching Barney and Friends. I know I said I would never let my kids watch Barney but its seven forty-four in the morning there's not much else on, besides cartoons that are to violent for him to watch. I have a feeling that Bryan is going to have to pick his parents up with Austin tonight without me. I have been contracting every two to five minutes. Well I'm going to try to get some rest.

0 comments: