THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 13, 2008
















Here is a picture of Austin holding Bryce for the first time. I'm showing the picture I took with my cell phone and you will not believe this but, I forgot to save it. Bryan's phone saves automatically and I have used it a lot. I was mad at myself for forgetting to save it , but I did get another one. Austin is such a good big brother. When Bryce starts to cry Austin starts sing or he grabs the baby keys and rattle , then starts shaking them. He loves being a big brother. It was funny every time someone knocked on the door Austin would say more food for us. We got two frozen meals and one ready to eat meal yesterday alone. We already had three meals before that and we haven't finished not one meal yet. We will, well that's all for now. I'll have more pictures to post when we get a new memory card to put them on. The one I have only holds 32mega bites. That's not much it has about 25 pictures on it.

0 comments: